Teck may refer to:
- Teck castle in Württemberg, Germany, located on Teckberg
- Duke of Teck, a title of nobility, referring to Teck castle, Germany
- Teck Resources, a Canadian mining company formerly known as Teck Cominco
- CCL25, a cytokine also known as "Teck"
- Lai Teck, a Malayan communist leader
- Lim Koon Teck, a Singaporean politician
Usage examples of "teck".
Yet there was Old Jakie where Alex had left him, laid out on the bar counter like lamb and salad, now with fifty-pee pieces over his eyes, and there were the two flymen, together with a huddle of cronies from the Princess of Teck.