TDT (TV station)
TDT is a digital television station in Tasmania, Australia. It is jointly owned by WIN Corporation and Southern Cross Austereo.
TDT may refer to:
- TDT is in various languages ( Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Catalan and Galician) for Digital terrestrial television.
- TDT (TV station), a digital television station in Tasmania, Australia
- TDT (Portugal), digital terrestrial television in Portugal
- TDT (Spain), digital terrestrial television in Spain
- Terminal deoxynucleotidyl transferase, a specialized DNA polymerase expressed in immune cells
- Terrestrial Dynamical Time, an obsolete name for Terrestrial Time
- The Damned Things, a heavy metal supergroup
- The Decoding Toolbox (http://bccn-berlin.de/tdt), a versatile software package for multivariate pattern analysis (MVPA) of neural data
- Time domain transmissometry, a method of testing transmission lines
- Toronto Dance Theatre, a Canadian modern dance company based in Toronto, Ontario
- Transmission disequilibrium test, a family-based genetic association test
- TDT Banda, Thamar Dillon Thomas Banda, a politician in Nyasaland in the years prior to independence
- TDT Band ( The Down Troddence) is a six piece thrash metal Band, originally from Kannur, Kerala, India
- TDT (The DutchTerms) is a Dutch YouTube channel.