TDM may refer to:
- DanTDM, or The Diamond Minecart, a YouTube channel operated by Daniel Middleton, a British YouTube personality
- Target Disk Mode, a boot mode on certain Macs
- TDM (Macau) or (Portuguese for "Television of Macau"), one of the major television stations in Macau, China
- Telecomunicações de Moçambique (Portuguese for "Mozambique Telecoms"), a telecom operator
- Teresian Daughters of Mary, a diocesan religious institute of women in Davao City under the protection of the archbishop of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Davao
- Text and Data Mining, a process of deriving high-quality information from text (sometimes in the context of copyright exemptions)
- The Difference Machine, an album by Big Big Train
- Therapeutic drug monitoring, a branch of clinical chemistry
- Time-division multiplexing, a method of transmitting and receiving independent signals over a common signal path
- Toad Data Modeler, database design tool
- Transportation demand management, also traffic demand management or travel demand management
- Yamaha TDM, a motorcycle
- Team Deathmatch, Video game objective playstyle where the goal is to kill as many members of the opposing team as possible.
Teledifusão de Macau (TDM; ) is the first over-the-air radio and television network in Macau. TDM was established on 1 January 1982 by João Leong Kam Chun ( zh) and Manuel Gonçalves during Portuguese administration, and began regular television transmissions on 13 May 1984. TDM offers two 24-hour radio services a Cantonese and a Portuguese channel) and it also offers television services 1 Cantonese, 1 Portuguese, 1 sports, 1 news, 1 HDTV and 1 international channel. The Macanese public broadcasting system is largely modelled after the system used in Portugal, and TDM shares many traits with its Portuguese counterpart Rádio e Televisão de Portugal (RTP).