TCN is the Sydney flagship television station of the Nine Network in Australia and is located at Willoughby. The licence, issued to a company named Television Corporation Ltd headed by Sir Frank Packer, was one of the first four licences (two in Sydney, two in Melbourne) to be issued for commercial television stations in Australia. TCN-9 is the home of the NRL coverage and Nine News bulletins.
TCN stands for:
- Take Care Now, a private company providing out-of-hours medical cover in England
- TanenbaumCHAT North Campus, a private Hebrew high school in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
- TCN-9, a Sydney television station
- The Comedy Network, a Canadian comedy channel
- The Country Network
- The Comcast Network, a Regional Sports Network owned by Comcast
- The Chronicles of Narnia, a series of seven fantasy novels for children written by C. S. Lewis.
- Third Country National
- Topology Change Notification in Spanning Tree Protocol
- Train Communication Network, a fieldbus standard used in train control systems, and described in IEC 61375.
- Transportation Communications Newsletter
- Transportation Control Number
- Troop Contributing Nation in international military operations or forces, such as ISAF
- Terrestrial in situ cosmogenic nuclides, see environmental radioactivity