TBO was a long-running Spanish comic book magazine, published in Barcelona between 1917 and 1998.
TBO is pronounced in Spanish almost the same as "te veo", "I see you". It was so popular that tebeo is now a generic word for "comic book" in Spain.
TBO was far from modern influences in seventies when European comics started to influence Spanish comic magazines. It kept its own style with short stories and ingenuous humour.
TBO may refer to:
- TBO (comics), a long-running Spanish comic book magazine
- IATA airport code for Tabora Airport
- Time between overhaul, a measure of an aircraft engine's overall economics
- Total benefits of ownership
- Operation Assistance Force (Tenaga Bantuan Operasi) of Indonesian National Armed Forces
- Toluidine blue O, a purple-staining chemical used clinically and for histology
- TBO.com, the website for The Tampa Tribune newspaper for Florida