Crossword clues for tati
- Star of "Mr. Hulot's Holiday"
- "Mon Oncle" star Jacques
- "My Uncle" star
- Jacques of "Mon Oncle"
- Comical Jacques
- Mr. Hulot's player, in films
- Jacques who starred in "Mon Oncle"
- Director and star of the 1958 Best Foreign Language Film
- "Jour de FГЄte" star, director and writer, 1949
- 1955 Oscar nominee for "Mr. Hulot's Holiday"
- "Mr. Hulot's Holiday" Oscar nominee
- Star of ?Mr. Hulot?s Holiday?
- Jacques who played Monsieur Hulot
- "Play Time" director Jacques
- French filmmaker (1908-1982)
- Mr. Hulot's creator
- Mr. Hulot's portrayer
- Star of "Mon Oncle"
- Noted Chaplin follower
- Filmmaker Jacques
- "Jour de Fete" director and star
- Pantomimist Jacques
- Jacques of French cinema
- "Mon Oncle" director
- "Jour de Fete" star
- M. Hulot's creator
- "Play Time" actor and director
- "Mon Oncle" star
- Comic actor Jacques
- Comic Jacques
Tati can refer to:
- Tati Concessions Land, in present Botswana
- Tati language (disambiguation), several languages
- Tati (musical instrument), a stringed instrument used in traditional folk music by the Naga people in North Eastern India and north-western Myanmar
- Tati (album) a 2005 album by Italian trumpeter Enrico Rava
- Tati, Ranchi, a town in Jharkhand, India
- Tati (film), a 1973 Brazilian film
- TATI University College, a private university college in Malaysia
- Tatí Yupí Refuge, a biological reserve in the district of Hernandarias, Alto Paraná Department, Paraguay
- 14621 Tati, a main-belt asteroid discovered in 1998
- Tati Esad Murad Kryeziu (1923-1993), the heir presumptive to the throne of Albania prior to the birth of Prince Leka in 1939
- Tati Quebra-Barraco (born 1980), a Brazilian rapper
- Tati Rascón (born 1971), a Spanish professional tennis player
- Jacques Tati (1907-1982), a French film director and actor
- Jean-Baptiste Tati Loutard (1938-2009), a Congolese politician and poet
Tati is a single stringed Naga traditional musical instrument invented and used by the Naga people since time immemorial. It is popularly used by the Angami Nagas and Chakesang Nagas to sing traditional folk. The instrument measuring about 3–4 foot in length is made of a dried caved-out Bottle Gourd. This Bottle Gourd is covered with thin film, such as the bladder of animals (originally) and attached to one end of a pole. A string is tied between the two ends of the pole over the film covered caved Bottle Gourd.
Tati is an album by Italian jazz trumpeter and composer Enrico Rava recorded in 2004 and released on the ECM label.
Tati is a 1973 Brazilian drama film directed by Bruno Barreto. It was entered into the 8th Moscow International Film Festival.