Crossword clues for tami
Tami (, an acronym for Tnu'at Masoret Yisrael , lit. Movement for the Heritage of Israel) was a Mizrahi-dominated political party in Israel during the 1980s. It was led by Aharon Abuhatzira for its entire existence.
Tami was a political party in Israel in the 1980s.
Tami may also refer to:
- Tami language, a language of Papua New Guinea
- Tami Islands in Papua New Guinea
- Tami (given name), a list of people
- Tami Chynn, stage name of Jamaican singer, songwriter, and dancer Tammar Anika Chin (born 1984)
- Mark Tami (born 1962), British politician and Member of Parliament
- Pierluigi Tami (born 1961), Swiss retired footballer