SZA may refer to:
- Schizoaffective disorder, a psychiatric diagnosis with symptoms of a mood disorder and schizophrenia
- Solar zenith angle
- Sunyaev–Zel'dovich Array, an array of telescopes
- A microcar made by SeAZ, SMZ cycle-car series
- SZA (singer) (born 1990), American singer-songwriter
- Soyo Airport (by IATA airport code)
Solána Rowe (born November 8, 1990), better known by her stage nameSZA , is an American singer-songwriter. She was born in St. Louis, Missouri, later relocating to Maplewood, New Jersey. In October 2012, Rowe self-released an extended play (EP) titled See.SZA.Run, which she then followed up with her second EP, titled " S," in October 2013. In July 2013, it was revealed that she had signed to the hip hop record label Top Dawg Entertainment, through which she released " Z," her third EP and first retail release, in April 2014.
SZA is a PBR&B and Neo Soul singer whose music is described as Alternative R&B, with elements of soul, hip hop, minimalist R&B, cloud rap, ethereal R&B, witch house and chillwave. Rowe's lyrics are described as "unravelling", that revolve around themes of sexuality, nostalgia, and abandonment. Rowe cites a variety of artists as influences including Billie Holiday, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Björk, Jamiroquai, and Wu-Tang Clan. SZA also takes influence from non-musical artists including gymnasts, ice-skaters, painters and movie directors, including Spike Lee.