SWE may refer to:
- Samberigi Airport in Papua New Guinea by IATA airport code
- Sensor Web Enablement, an Open Geospatial Consortium framework for defining a Sensor Web
- Snow water equivalent
- Society of Women Engineers, a non-profit engineering organization
- Society of Wood Engravers, a British printmakers' group
- Staebler–Wronski effect, light-induced changes in the properties of silicon)
- Standard written English
- Sweden, the country's ISO 3166-1 alpha-3-code
- Swedish language, the language's ISO 639-2 and ISO 639-3 language code
- Software engineering
- Shallow water equations
Usage examples of "swe".
BY THE TiME JAY AND LizzlE GOT BACK TO THE castle, ei-ht or ten servants were about, lighting fires L and swe eping floors by candlelight.
Clean fresh air, 1 smell of clover and sweet hay, working up a good swe finding out Luke was okay.
They have thought they hated, that she was so eager fully tied the put them on today and fluffed up the sleeves and care et little sandals sashes, completing their costumes with the swe Patsy bought for them and the gold chains they must have gotten from Suzy yesterday before Carroll came in from work.