STF may refer to:
- Bryan Airport Local airport ( FAA location identifier: STF) of Starkville, Mississippi
- Save the Tiger Fund
- Shear Thickening Fluids, a type of smart material whose viscosity increases as shear stress increases
- Singapore Taekwondo Federation, the Singapore national governing body for taekwondo; an affiliate of World Taekwondo Federation and Asian Taekwondo Union
- Sofia the First, TV series
- Songahm Taekwondo Federation, the South American branch of the American Taekwondo Association
- Sonic the Fighters, an arcade game
- Special Tactical Force, a South African Counter-Terrorist force, also the name of the Counter-Terrorist force from Crisis Zone
- Strict Transitional Frameset It used in HTML Doctype
- Special Task Force, Sri Lankan Police Counter-Terrorist force
- Special Task Force (India)
- Specialist Task Force, a type of body within ETSI
- Sports table football, a competitive table top game derived from Subbuteo
- Spread Tow Fabrics
- Stock transfer form
- Steal This Film (movie)
- Steel Trowel Finish (construction)
- Stepover Toehold Facelock, a submission hold used in professional wrestling
- STF lens (Minolta/Sony STF 135mm f/2.8 [T4.5] lens), a special SLR lens that produces a Smooth Trans Focus effect
- STF function, a special auto-bracketing function in the Minolta Alpha/Dynax/Maxxum 7 to produce a Smooth Trans Focus effect
- Sub-Tropical Front ( Subtropical Front)
- Supremo Tribunal Federal, Brazil's Supreme Court
- Svenska Turistföreningen, the Swedish Tourist Association
- STf Short ton force
- PLY (file format) is a computer file format known as the Polygon File Format or the Stanford Triangle Format.
abbr. (label en dated fandom slang) scientifiction
Usage examples of "stf".
It would seem that the editors of these magazines, having discovered a new toy, seem fondly to believe that anything they run along stf lines must therefore be new.
And except for the appearance of a tried-and-proven stf author like Heinlein, the authors to whom they have given pseudo-scientific assignments suffer from the same illusion.
I have read many a time travel story in stf magazines, but surely never one as silly as this.
However, we are all for more stf everywhere as a stimulus to imaginative thought and a perspective-giving escape from life as she is lived.
In fact, the greatest thing that could happen to Stf would be to have a photograph of a genuine BEM on your cover.
Those on 55 and 61 were by Napoli, a new artist who has not yet shaken into stf form but shows considerable promise despite your beef a la mode.
He kept thinking of home--kept thinking of tb white beaches of Mospheira, and tall mountains, stf patched with snow in the shadowy spots, kept thinking c human faces, and human crowds.