Sri or Shri may refer to:
- Dewi Sri, ancient Javanese and Balinese goddess of rice and domestic prosperity
- Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth
- Shree (raga), a North Indian musical scale
- Shree ragam, a Carnatic musical scale
- Shri (musician), a.k.a. Shrikanth Sriram, in the British Asian music scene
- Sri, a Hindu honorific, or Sri Sri, an emphatic version of the same
- SRi, a car specification badge
- Sri (1999 film), a 1999 Indonesian film directed by Marselli Sumarno
- Sri (2005 film), a 2005 Telugu-language Indian film directed by Dasaradh
- Sri Kommineni, a South Indian music director, Singer who works mainly in Tollywood
- Sri Lanka, an island state at the south tip of India, formerly called Ceylon
- Sri Sri (writer), Telugu poet and writer (Srirangam Srinivasarao)
SRI may refer to:
- Sacrum Romanum Imperium, the Holy Roman Empire
- Samarinda Airport or Temindung Airport, IATA code
- Selection Research, Inc. (SRI) that acquired and merged with the Gallup Organization in 1988
- Send Routing Info, a Global Title request in the Signalling Connection Control Part of Signaling System 7
- Serikat Rakyat Independen, Union of (Indonesian) Independent People Party
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitor
- Servicio de Rentas Internas, Ecuador's Internal Revenue Service
- Serviciul Român de Informaţii, the Romanian domestic intelligence service
- Siena Research Institute
- Socially Responsible Investment, also called Sustainable Responsible Investment
- Socorro Rojo Internacional
- Solar Reflectance Index, a method of evaluating a roof's ability to reject solar heat
- Sound Reduction Index, a measurement used in construction and acoustics
- Southern Research Institute
- Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Space Research Institute – Institut für Weltraumforschung of the Austrian Academy of Sciences
- SRI or Sorcin, a human gene
- SRI International, also known as the Stanford Research Institute, one of the world's largest contract research institutes.
- Standard Register Industrial, a communications management company of Dayton, Ohio
- Subresource Integrity, a method to validate website content loaded from third parties
- Sunnybrook Research Institute, the research component of Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Surveillance, reconnaissance, and intelligence
- Swiss Radio International
- System of Rice Intensification, a method of increasing the yield of rice produced in farming
Sri (2005 film)
Sree is a 2005 Telugu film which stars Manoj Manchu, Tamanna and Mohan Babu.
Sri (1999 film)
Sri is a 1999 Indonesian film directed by Marselli Sumarno. It was Indonesia's submission to the 72nd Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not accepted as a nominee.
Sri is an Indian film actor who has appeared in Tamil language films. He made his debut in Balaji Sakthivel's critically acclaimed Vazhakku Enn 18/9 (2012), before going on to appear in Mysskin's Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (2013) and Suseenthiran's Vil Ambu (2015).
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Usage examples of "sri".
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and so on.