Crossword clues for sri
- Assam appellation
- Title for a 50-Across
- Jaipur title
- Foreign title of respect
- Relative of "Reverend"
- Poona title
- Title for a guru
- Holy man's title
- ___ Vaishnavism (Hindu sect)
- ___ Chinmoy (late spiritual leader)
- Hindu title of respect
- Honorific that's Sanskrit for "majesty"
- With 28-Down, its flag has a lion holding a sword
- Guru's title
- Eastern honorific
- Asian title that's an anagram of an English one
- ___ Lankan
- Title of veneration
- Mumbai Mr.
- What a guru might be called
- Asian title
- What some gurus are called
- Overseas Mr.
- Mumbai title
- Asian title of respect
- Hindu "Mr."
- Yogi's title
- Indiana Jones menace
- Foreign title of address
- Title of respect that's an anagram of another title of respect
- ___ Aviv
- Honorific that becomes another honorific if you reverse its last two letters
- Title meaning "majesty"
- First word in many temple names
- ___ Yantra (sacred Hindu diagram formed by nine interlocking triangles)
- Hindu Mr.
- Lanka leader
- _____ Lanka
- Asian honorific
- Eastern title
- Indian title
- Hindu title of address
- Madras mister
- Sanskrit term of respect
- Ramakrishna's title
- Overseas title
- ___ Lanka
- Hindu mister
- Start of many Indian place names
- Title of respect
- Mr., abroad
- Madras Mr.
- Bombay title
- Hindu honorific
- Hindu title
- Eastern title of respect
- Indian poet ___ Aurobindo
- Respectful title
- Ashram founder's title
- Delhi title
- Mr., in Mysore
- Indian name starter
- Indian honorific
- Mr. abroad
- Title of respect, abroad
- Holy Hindu's title
- Part of a mystic's name, maybe
- Holy person's title
- What many an Indian is called
- Madras title
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
Sri or Shri may refer to:
- Dewi Sri, ancient Javanese and Balinese goddess of rice and domestic prosperity
- Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth
- Shree (raga), a North Indian musical scale
- Shree ragam, a Carnatic musical scale
- Shri (musician), a.k.a. Shrikanth Sriram, in the British Asian music scene
- Sri, a Hindu honorific, or Sri Sri, an emphatic version of the same
- SRi, a car specification badge
- Sri (1999 film), a 1999 Indonesian film directed by Marselli Sumarno
- Sri (2005 film), a 2005 Telugu-language Indian film directed by Dasaradh
- Sri Kommineni, a South Indian music director, Singer who works mainly in Tollywood
- Sri Lanka, an island state at the south tip of India, formerly called Ceylon
- Sri Sri (writer), Telugu poet and writer (Srirangam Srinivasarao)
SRI may refer to:
- Sacrum Romanum Imperium, the Holy Roman Empire
- Samarinda Airport or Temindung Airport, IATA code
- Selection Research, Inc. (SRI) that acquired and merged with the Gallup Organization in 1988
- Send Routing Info, a Global Title request in the Signalling Connection Control Part of Signaling System 7
- Serikat Rakyat Independen, Union of (Indonesian) Independent People Party
- Serotonin reuptake inhibitor
- Servicio de Rentas Internas, Ecuador's Internal Revenue Service
- Serviciul Român de Informaţii, the Romanian domestic intelligence service
- Siena Research Institute
- Socially Responsible Investment, also called Sustainable Responsible Investment
- Socorro Rojo Internacional
- Solar Reflectance Index, a method of evaluating a roof's ability to reject solar heat
- Sound Reduction Index, a measurement used in construction and acoustics
- Southern Research Institute
- Space Research Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Space Research Institute – Institut für Weltraumforschung of the Austrian Academy of Sciences
- SRI or Sorcin, a human gene
- SRI International, also known as the Stanford Research Institute, one of the world's largest contract research institutes.
- Standard Register Industrial, a communications management company of Dayton, Ohio
- Subresource Integrity, a method to validate website content loaded from third parties
- Sunnybrook Research Institute, the research component of Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre in Toronto, Canada
- Surveillance, reconnaissance, and intelligence
- Swiss Radio International
- System of Rice Intensification, a method of increasing the yield of rice produced in farming
Sree is a 2005 Telugu film which stars Manoj Manchu, Tamanna and Mohan Babu.
Sri is a 1999 Indonesian film directed by Marselli Sumarno. It was Indonesia's submission to the 72nd Academy Awards for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film, but was not accepted as a nominee.
Sri is an Indian film actor who has appeared in Tamil language films. He made his debut in Balaji Sakthivel's critically acclaimed Vazhakku Enn 18/9 (2012), before going on to appear in Mysskin's Onaayum Aattukkuttiyum (2013) and Suseenthiran's Vil Ambu (2015).
Usage examples of "sri".
Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Myanmar, Bhutan, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, and so on.