SRA may refer to:
- The National Center for Biotechnology Information's Sequence Read Archive (previously known as the Short Read Archive)
- SRA, a particular type of Semiregular variable star
- Suicide risk assessment
- Satanic ritual abuse
- Spoon River Anthology
- Seamless Rate Adaptation, a feature of the ADSL2 data communication technology
- Senior Airman (SrA), a rank within the United States Air Force
- Square root approximation
- SRA0 to SRA4 are ISO 217 standard paper sizes
- Surveillance radar approach, a type of non-precision approach in aviation.
- Señora, a Spanish title for a woman is abbreviated "Sra." The English equivalent is " Mrs."
- SRA-shooting, Sovellettu reserviläisammunta, Finnish practical shooting sports.
- Superhuman Registration Act, the (fictitious) law that requires superhumans to register their identities, created by Marvel Comics
- Serotonin releasing agent
- Stratford station, a railway interchange in London, United Kingdom
- Sonic Rush Adventure, a video game for the Nintendo DS