SPN may refer to:
In Computer Sciences:
- Substitution-permutation network, a type of mathematical operation used in cipher algorithms
- Shortest Job (or Process) Next, a scheduling algorithm
- Service Principal Name (SPN) used in the Kerberos protocol
- State Policy Network, a U.S. national network of conservative and libertarian think tanks
In Biology and Medicine:
- SialoPhoriN, a protein
- A solitary pulmonary nodule or coin lesion in the lung
- Scientific pitch notation, a method to specify musical pitch, by using note name followed by its octave number.
In other areas:
- Common fan abbreviation for Supernatural (U.S. TV series)
- Saipan International Airport (IATA Code: SPN)
- SPN ship project is a Russian river ship project.
- Service Provider Name (SPN) the identity of the GSM (mobile phone) Service Provider, also stored on the Subscriber Identity Module (SIM)
init. (context cryptography English) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substitution-permutation%20network
Usage examples of "spn".
The spn was creeping into view above the eastern horizon, its early light a mix of gold and silver against the fading dark.