SNV may refer to:
- SNV Valiant, a US Navy version of the World War II era BT-13 Valiant basic trainer aircraft
- Virus sin Nombre
- Southern Nevada
- Systemic necrotizing vasculitis
- Serb National Council (Srpsko narodno vijeće)
- Swiss Association for Standardization
- SNV, a typeface used on road signs in some countries
- SNV, U.S. Navy designation for the Vultee BT-13 Valiant trainer aircraft
- SNV Netherlands Development Organisation
- Single Nucleotide Variation, a single base insertion or deletion, a transition or transversion. Includes the set of SNPs.
SNV (also called VSS) is a sans-serif typeface used on road signs in several European countries. It was originally defined by the Association of Swiss Road Traffic Experts ( German: Vereinigung Schweizerischer Strassenfachleute, VSS) and the Swiss Association for Standardization (Schweizerische Normen-Vereinigung, SNV).
In Switzerland, it was replaced on road signs by ASTRA-Frutiger in 2003. It is still used on road signs in Belgium, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Romania and the countries of the former Yugoslavia: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia.
In Philippines, SNV rarely used on road signs because it was using Highway Gothic.
Image-Huy-Roads cropped.jpg|Belgium E 80 Dragoman cropped.jpg|Bulgaria Bosiljevo cropped.JPG|Croatia Trilingual traffic sign on A1 near Koper.jpg|Slovenia CH HighwayPictures AG 11.jpg|Switzerland