SMT may refer to:
- Shin Megami Tensei, a role-playing video game
- Shrimati, abbreviated Smt., an Indian feminine honorific
- Simte language, ISO 639-3 code
- Society for Music Theory
- Urban-type settlement (Ukrainian: , selyshche mis'koho typu), in the former Soviet Union
- Shit Monkey Terrier Border jack (performance dog term)
SMT (formerly SportsMEDIA Technology Corporation) pioneered the first real-time scoring and wireless data system on television. The privately held company specializes in data integration technology and broadcast graphics that enhance broadcasts, webcasts and live events in sports and entertainment. SMT’s customers include major broadcast television networks, regional and specialty networks and sport governing bodies. In 2012 it acquired IDS (Information and Display Systems) as a division of the company to provide scoring, results and statistics on-site for live events.