SLO may refer to:
- Salem–Leckrone Airport (IATA airport code), near Salem, Illinois
- San Luis Obispo, California
:* California Polytechnic State University
:* San Luis Obispo County, California
- Scanning laser ophthalmoscopy, a method of examination of the eye
- Service level objective, which is similar to a service level agreement
- Slovenia (IOC country code)
- Streptolysin O, an exotoxin produced by streptococcal bacteria
- Sword-like object, a sword meant only for display
- SLO, the alias of singer-songwriter Jess Mills
Usage examples of "slo".
Jamilla told me that you could always tell the time of day in San Luis Obispo by the scents and aromas: like barbecue smoke in the afternoon on Marsh Street, or the aroma of wheat and barley at night outside the SLO Brewing Co.
For top-water action he had stocked up on Bang-O-Lures, Shad Raps, Slo Dancers, Hula Poppers, and Zara Spooks.