SGV may refer to:
- San Gabriel Valley, one of the principal valleys of Southern California, United States
- Sauerländischer Gebirgsverein, an association for hiking in Germany
- Schifffahrtsgesellschaft des Vierwaldstättersees, an operator of passenger boats on Lake Lucerne, Switzerland
- SGV, an early American automobile manufacturer
- Swiss Laboratory Animal Science Association, see Life Sciences Switzerland
SGV was a United States automobile manufacturer that made automobiles using Lancia components.