Seren may refer to:
- Seren (given name), a personal Welsh name originating in Wales
- Seren Books, a Welsh publishing house
- Seren, a lord of the Biblical Philistines
- Seren, an Israel Defense Forces rank, equivalent to captain
- Seren, a student newspaper published by Bangor University Students' Union
- Seren, a deity in the game RuneScape.
Seren (given name)
Seren is a Welsh female and male name meaning " star". It has become a popular girls' name and was the third most popular name for baby girls born in Wales in 2009; in 2010 Seren was the 5th most popular name in Wales and 288 most popular name in England.