SEQ or seq may refer to:
- Sequence (disambiguation), a word commonly abbreviated as "seq."
- South East Queensland, a place in Australia
- Seq, Iran, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- SEQ, the former callsign of a TV station in Maryborough, Queensland, Australia
- ShowEQ, a protocol analyzer for the video game, EverQuest.
- seq (Unix), a program in the GNU Core Utilities and Plan 9 from Bell Labs that outputs a sequence of numbers
On Unix-like computer systems, seq is a utility for generating a sequence of numbers.
abbr. 1 sequence 2 ''sequens'' 3 ''sequente'' 4 ''sequitur''