Seppo is a given name, and may refer to:
- Seppo Arnold (1917-1980), Estonian doctor.
- Seppo Evwaraye (born 1982), Finnish National Football League offensive guard
- Seppo Kääriäinen (born 1948), Finnish politician
- Seppo Kolehmainen (born 1933), Finnish film actor
- Seppo Lehto (born 1962), Finnish political activist
- Seppo Pääkkönen (born 1957), Finnish actor
- Seppo Räty (born 1962), Finnish javelin thrower
- Seppo Sairanen (born 1952), Finnish football manager and former goalkeeper.
- Seppo Simola (1936-2003), Finnish shotputter
- Seppo Telenius (born 1954), Finnish writer
- Seppo Harjanne (born 1948), Former Finnish WRC Co-driver.