Crossword clues for sep
- Back-to-school mo.
- Patriot Day mo.
- Mo. when fall starts
- Time of the fall: Abbr.
- ___ 21, Intl. Day of Peace
- Labor Day's mo.
- Mo. containing Constitution Day
- Third qtr. closer
- Mo. with Patriot Day
- Dwellers on the Gulf of Aden
- Natl. Courtesy Month
- Pennant race mo.
- Patriot Day's mo.
- Follower of Aug.
- Calyx part
- Intl. Day of Peace month
- Mo. that seems like it should be seventh
- Mo. of National Grandparents' Day
- Mo. when the N.F.L. season starts
- National Grandparents' Day mo.
- Mo. with Talk Like a Pirate Day
- When Mex. celebrates Independence Day
- The month following August and preceding October
- Fall mo.
- Natl. Chicken Month
- U.S. Constitution mo.
- Calendar abbr.
- Kind of I.R.A.
- Natl. Sewing Month
- Aug. follower
- Natl. Courtesy Mo.
- Library Card Sign-Up Mo.
- 9, in a date: Abbr.
- Equinox mo.
- Start of a new season: Abbr.
- Start to fall: Abbr.
- 30-day mo.
- Autumn mo.
- 30-day span: Abbr.
- Michaelmas mo.
- Opposite of Mar. on a calendar
- Natl. Library Card Sign-Up Month
- Wm. H. Taft was the only U.S. president born in this month
- Mo. with Natl. Grandparents' Day
- Third qtr. ender
- Citizenship Day mo.
abbr. September (gloss: month) alt. September (gloss: month)
Sep or SEP may refer to:
- September, a month
- SEP, a Swedish modular armoured vehicle, the Splitterskyddad EnhetsPlattform
- SEP IRA, a type of retirement pension account used in the United States
- Sęp, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, a village in Poland
- Septentrional or Sep., an adjective referring to the North direction or zone, used chiefly on old maps and in English texts influenced by Romance languages
- Sepultura, a heavy metal band
, a Mexican government department
, a police unit in Slovenia
- Signaling End Point, an entity in telecommunications switching protocols
- American rapper Sean Michael Daley known by his stage name Slug or as Sep Seven
- Socialist Equality Party (disambiguation), several political parties
- Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras, a Brazilian football team
- Society for Exact Philosophy
- Solar Electric Propulsion, a form of Electrically powered spacecraft propulsion
- Solar energetic particles
- Somebody else's problem
- Standards-essential patent
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Stanford Exploration Program
Summer Enrichment Program, any of various similarly named programs, including
- Summer Enrichment Program (University of Colorado)
- Summer Enrichment Program (University of Virginia)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection, computer security software
- South ecliptic pole
- System Enhancement Package, an upgrade to the M1A2 Abrams main battle tank
- Somatosensory evoked potential
- Single Engine Piston, a pilot's rating class
- Solar Energetic Particle
- Somatic Experiencing Practitioner
Usage examples of "sep".
Right through Max Sentence, through SRB sep, through main engine cutoff.
After CRV sep, it would take twenty-five minutes for the evac vehicle to bring up guidance and landing targets, another fifteen minutes to set up the deorbit burn.
I could dart past the loon, find those wooden steps Sep must have used.
The brigadier will be exonerated from the death of Mr Sep Verner, but is a declared bankrupt.
He thought Sep Verner would cause a minor traffic infringement, a warning.
Meredith thought military desegregation was epochal: SEP, November 10, 1962, p.
The main defense lawyers, Bruce Cutler and Gerry Shargel, finally obtained a court order from judge Glasser to have the defendants moved out of total sep into the general jail population on the grounds that the Bureau of Prisons was breaking its own rules for the treatment of inmates who were not troublemakers.
Matsu islands 23 Aug 195801 Jun 1963 Blue Bat Lebanon 15 Jul 195820 Oct 1958 Suez Crisis Egypt 26 Jul 195615 Nov 1956 Taiwan Straits Taiwan Straits 11 Aug 195401 May 1955 Korean War Korea 27 Jun 195027 July 1953 Berlin Airlift Berlin 26 Jun 194830 Sep 1949 In these several hundred wars against Communism, terrorism, drugs, or sometimes nothing much, between Pearl Harbor and Tuesday, September 11, 2001, we tended to strike the first blow.
Couldn't Ryan see Joy had no choice but to put Elayne and Christy first, even if her continued sep aration from him was tearing her apart?
They wanted to equip their conveyances with those horrendous weapons of theirs before they were done testing so they could use them on the seps.
Howard, and Frank Belknap Long The Disinterment Sep 1935 Summer 1935The Californian, 3, No.
Of these I have apprised you by triplicates, but for fear of miscarriage will just mention that on Sep.