Selk may refer to:
- SELK, as a four-letter acronym, the Independent Evangelical-Lutheran Church of Germany (German: Selbständige Evangelisch-Lutherische Kirche).
- Serket, an ancient Egyptian scorpion goddess
- Selk, Germany, a town in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Selk, a sleeping bag with arms and legs (also known as a Selkbag or selk'bag), supposedly relating to the Selknam tribe, indigenous to Tierra del Fuego and other parts of Patagonia
- Selk, referring to King Scorpion, or Scorpion II, the second of two kings so-named of Upper Egypt during the Protodynastic Period
Usage examples of "selk".
Checking the glows had been her task ever since she had grown taller than Selk.