Selim may refer to:
- Selim I the Ottoman (Turkish) sultan reigned 1512–1520
- Selim II the Ottoman sultan reigned 1566–1574
- Selim III the Ottoman sultan reigned 1789–1807
- Selim I Giray Crimean khan reigned four times between 1671–1704
- Selim Giray Turkish violinist borne in 1970
Selim (1802 – 1825) was a British Thoroughbred racehorse. He was owned by the Prince of Wales, D. Radcliffe and later Arthur Shakespear. After retiring from racing he became a successful stallion and was British Champion sire in 1814. His progeny included Azor, Medora, Sultan and Turquoise.