Seli or Kato Vermio is a village and winter sports resort in Greece.
Seli may also refer to:
- Seli, Lääne County, a village in Lihula Parish, Lääne County, Estonia
- Seli, Rae Parish, a village in Rae Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Seli, Rapla County, a village in Rapla Parish, Rapla County, Estonia
- Seli, Tallinn, a subdistrict of Tallinn, Estonia
- Sēļi parish, an administrative unit of the Valmiera District, Latvia
Usage examples of "seli".
Quiet Sim, Jorti with his caravan tales, quicktempered Seli, chill Harbin.
Black Seli for getting drunk in a tavern and blabbing about the nearest barton.
Ko god nije bio zadovoljan time mogao je da se sprema i da se seli u druge krajeve.
Quiet Sim, Jorti with his caravan tales, quick-tempered Seli, chill Harbin.