Seguí is a village and municipality in Entre Ríos Province in north-eastern Argentina.
The surname Seguí is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Antonio Seguí (born 1934), Argentine painter and printmaker
- Diego Seguí (born 1937), Cuban former Major League Baseball pitcher
- Enrique Eguía Seguí (born 1962), prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Juan Seguí (born 1947), Spanish former sport shooter who competed in the 1976 Summer Olympics
- Luis Miguel Seguí (born 1972), Spanish actor and producer
- Salvador Seguí (1886–1923), Catalan anarcho-syndicalist