SCB is an acronym for:
- Standard Chartered Bank, a British bank headquartered in London
- Siam Commercial Bank, a commercial bank headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand
- Shanghai Commercial Bank, a commercial bank headquartered in Hong Kong
- Schola Cantorum Basiliensis, Basel
- E. Philip Saunders College of Business, one of the eight colleges at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board, Civic authority of Secunderabad, India
- Society for Conservation Biology, a professional organization promoting the scientific study of the maintenance, loss, and restoration of biological diversity
- Southern Cross Broadcasting, Australian television broadcaster
- Standing Council of the Baronetage, Britain
- Statistiska centralbyrån, or Statistics Sweden, a Swedish government department
- SC Bern, a Swiss ice hockey team
- Stock Car Brasil
- The Speedway Control Board, organization administrating motorcycle speedway in Great Britain
- S.C. Bastia, a French soccer club based in Corsica.
- S.C. Braga, a soccer club from Portugal.
- Send casting brass, a British Standard Designations for cooper-based alloys (BS 1400:1985)
- Ship Characteristic Board, numbers assigned sequentially to ships by the US Navy after 1946/1947 with USS Norfolk (CLK/DL) as SCB-1
- Subhas Chandra Bose, Indian National Hero of Freedom Struggle 1897 - ????
- Serbo-Croat-Bosnian language, a South Slavic language
- Surat City Bus
- Survey of Current Business, a monthly publication of the Bureau of Economic Analysis in the United States Department of Commerce that includes their official economic input and output statistics.