SANU may refer to:
- Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts (Srpska akademija nauka i umetnosti)
- Sudan African National Union
<!-- This long comment was added to the page to prevent it being listed on Special:Shortpages. It and the accompanying monitoring template were generated via Template:Longcomment. Please do not remove the monitor template without removing the comment as well.
Sanu may refer to:
- Sanu, Iran, village in the Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts (SANU), an academic institution in Serbia
- Sudan African National Union, a political party in Sudan