Sani may refer to:
- Sani Ahmed, Nigerian basketball coach
- Sani Resort, a luxury holiday resort in the community of Kassandreia, Chalkidiki, Greece
- Sani, Mauritania
- Sani Pass, pass in the Drakensberg linking Lesotho to South Africa
- Shani, in Hindu astrology, Saturn
- Sani, a village in Zanskar, Jammu and Kashmir state, India
- Sani Monastery next to Sani village in Zanskar
- Sani, Burkina Faso
- The Sani ethnic minority, grouped by the Chinese government as part of the Yi people
- Sani, singer of pop band Aikakone in Finland
Sani (asomtavruli , nuskhuri , mkhedruli ს) is the 20th letter of the three Georgian scripts.
In the system of Georgian numerals it has a value of 200.
Sani commonly represents the voiceless alveolar fricative , like the pronunciation of in "see".