Crossword clues for sams
- Dangers to military planes
- Weapons in shootdowns, for short
- Part of a military defense, for short
- ___ Club
- 1929 literary character in San Francisco
- Club for bulking up?
- ___ Club (discount store)
- ___ Club (discount chain)
- Some mil. defenses
- Costco competitor, casually
- ___ Club (Costco competitor)
- Some defensive weapons, in brief
n. (plural of sam English)
Sams can refer to:
- Sams Publishing
- United States Army School of Advanced Military Studies
- Special administrative measure (SAMs)
- The South American Missionary Society
- South African Military Health Service
- Scottish Association for Marine Science
- Sams, Colorado, a community in the United States
Usage examples of "sams".
They each had their work to handle now, playing out rehearsed roles in the ascending series of thrills and marvels which would wind up with Sams Larking being roared into office as the new Askab by the people of Tamandun.
But the point is, Sams, that you seem to be mistaken in believing Miss Amberdon would be interested in lending her talents to the group's goals.