Sams can refer to:
- Sams Publishing
- United States Army School of Advanced Military Studies
- Special administrative measure (SAMs)
- The South American Missionary Society
- South African Military Health Service
- Scottish Association for Marine Science
- Sams, Colorado, a community in the United States
n. (plural of sam English)
Usage examples of "sams".
They each had their work to handle now, playing out rehearsed roles in the ascending series of thrills and marvels which would wind up with Sams Larking being roared into office as the new Askab by the people of Tamandun.
But the point is, Sams, that you seem to be mistaken in believing Miss Amberdon would be interested in lending her talents to the group's goals.