Sames may refer to:
- Sames of Sophene, the founder of the Kingdom of Sophene and the city of Samosata
- Sames II Theosebes Dikaios, a man of Armenian descent who lived in the 2nd century BC; the second king of Commagene
- Albert Morris Sames, a United States federal judge
- Ştefan Sameş, a former Romanian professional football player
- Sames (Amieva), a parish, and the capital of the municipality of Amieva, in the principality of Asturias, Spain
- Sames, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a village and commune in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques département of southwestern France
Sames is the capital of the parish of Mián, the municipality of Amieva, in the principality of Asturias, Spain. The Iglesia de Santa María is about a kilometer from the town.
Sames is located at above sea level and has a population of 74 inhabitants (INE 2005).
It is from Oviedo, the capital of Asturias.
Category:Towns in Asturias