Crossword clues for sahl
- Comic who declared "I'm not a liberal, I'm a radical!"
- Wit who recorded the classic 1960 comedy album "At the Hungry I"
- Wry comic Mort
- Satirist who wrote jokes for J.F.K.
- "The Future Lies Ahead" comedian, 1958
- Funny Mort
- Joke writer for many Kennedy campaign speeches
- Comic with the 1955 album "At Sunset"
- Witty Mort
- Mort who said "My life needs editing"
- Comic who said "A conservative is someone who believes in reform. But not now"
- "The Next President" comedian
- Comedic Mort
- Pioneering stand-up comedian
- Canadian-born comedian once featured on the cover of Time
- Satirist who said "If you were the only person left on the planet, I would have to attack you. That's my job"
- Satirist Mort
- Comedian Mort
- Satirical Mort
- Wit Mort
- Political comic Mort
- Mordant Mort
- Iconoclastic comedian
- "Is there anyone here I haven't offended?" comic
- Comic Mort
- Satirist from Canada
- Mort from Montreal
- "Look Forward in Anger" comedian
- Comedian who appeared on the cover of Time, 8/15/1960
- Stand-up comic famous for carrying a rolled-up newspaper onstage
- Montreal-born comic who wrote jokes for J.F.K.
Sahl may refer to:
- Sahl, Iran, a village in Semnan Province
- Sahl ibn Bishr, Persian translator and astrologer
- Abū Sahl al-Qūhī, Persian mathematician, physicist and astronomer
- Sahl ben Matzliah, Karaite hakam
- Hans Sahl (1902–1993), German literature-, film- and theatre-critic
- Jan Sahl (born 1950), Norwegian politician
- Mort Sahl (born 1927), American comedian and actor