The abbreviation SAFC or S.A.F.C. may refer to:
- Sunderland A.F.C., an English football (soccer) team competing in the Premier League.
Other uses in sport:
- Scarborough Athletic F.C., an English football (soccer) team
- Stirling Albion F.C. a football (soccer) team competing in the Scottish Football League
- South Adelaide Football Club, an Australian rules football team competing in the South Australian National Football League.
- Sunderland Albion F.C., a defunct football (soccer) team
- Sutton Athletic F.C., an English non-league football team
- San Antonio FC, a football (soccer) team in the United Soccer League
- Sigma-Aldrich Fine Chemicals, a subdivision of Sigma-Aldrich, a supplier of chemical materials
- The former Stock Exchange code for Safeco, an American insurance company
- South Australian Film Corporation
- Solid Acid Fuel Cell, a type of Phosphoric acid fuel cell which uses a phosphate salt instead of liquid phosphoric acid as electrolyte.