n. (context only with definite article English) sadness or melancholy
SADS can refer to:
- Sads (band), a Japanese band
- Sudden arrhythmic cardiac death Syndrome
- Sudden adult death syndrome
- Schedule for Affective Disorders and Schizophrenia
- Cardiac arrhythmia, also known as "Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome"
Sads (typeset as sads and formerly as SADS) is a post-punk and glam rock band formed in Japan in 1999. The band made its debut with the single "Tokyo". They released nine singles and five albums before their disbandment in 2003. In 2010, Sads reformed with a more metal sound and signed to the Avex label. They have since released two albums and one single.