Crossword clues for sadr
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Sadr \Sadr\, n. (Bot.) A plant of the genus Ziziphus ( Z. lotus); -- so called by the Arabs of Barbary, who use its berries for food. See Lotus (b) .
Sadr may refer to:
- Gamma Cygni, a star
- Sadr City, a neighbourhood in northeastern Baghdad
- Sadr, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Sadr, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Sadr (name), a family name originating in Lebanon
- Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic (SADR), the self-proclaimed state, established in 1976 by the Polisario Front in parts of the Western Sahara
- Ziziphus zizyphus (Jujube), a plant
- Muqtada al-Sadr, Iraqi politician and organizer of the Mahdi Army
- Source-specific routing, also called source-address dependent routing (SADR).
Sadr (as-Sadr or al-Sadr) is a family name originating in Lebanon and a branch of Musawi family tracing to Musa Ibn Jaafar the seventh Shia Imam.