Sabr ( ṣabr) is the Islamic virtue of " patience" or "endurance" or more accurately "perseverance" and "persistence". Ṣabr is characterized as being one of the two parts of faith (the other being shukr). It teaches to remain spiritually steadfast, and to keep doing good actions in the personal and collective domain, specifically when facing opposition or encountering problems, setbacks, or unexpected and unwanted results.It is patience in face of all unexpected and unwanted outcome.
SABR may refer to:
- The Society for American Baseball Research
- The SABR Volatility Model volatility model in mathematical finance
- Sabr, an Islamic term for patience.
- Sneak Attack By Roger is a tennis ploy popularized by Roger Federer where a returner rushes forward during a serve to catch an opponent off guard with a quick return.
- stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy (SABR)