n. (context India English) A mother-in-law, especially the mother of the groom, who lives with the married couple.
Saas, SAAS, or SaaS may refer to:
- Seattle Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Société Anonyme des Ateliers de Sécheron, a Swiss manufacturing company
- Social Accountability Accreditation Services that accredits according to the SA8000 certification standard
- Software as a service (SaaS)
- South Australian Ambulance Service
- Sports Association for Adelaide Schools, a school sports association in South Australia
- Student Awards Agency for Scotland
Saas is a station on the Landquart-Davos railway line.
The station is served hourly by RE3 trains in each direction.
There is currently one platform at Saas station.
- RE3 - 1tph
- R21 - 1tph (early mornings/late evenings only)
[[File:Saas Rhaetian Railway Station.jpg|thumb|This is a photo of the Saas Rhaetian Railway in Switzerland.]]