Saal may refer to the following places in Germany:
- Saal an der Donau, in the district of Kelheim, Bavaria
- Saal an der Saale, in the district Rhön-Grabfeld, Bavaria
- Saal, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, in the district Vorpommern-Rügen, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- The Saal Railway a 153 kilometre-long double-track main line of the German railways.
Saal might refer to:
- Saal Bulas syndrome listed as a "rare disease" by the Office of Rare Diseases (ORD) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Maria Saal, a market town in the district of Klagenfurt-Land in Austria.
- Jason Saal, a retired professional ice hockey who last played with the Adirondack Frostbite in the UHL.
- Garthan Saal is Supernova aka Nova Omega a fictional character in the Marvel Comics Universe.
- Solva Saal, a 1958 Hindi movie.
- Bees Saal Baad, a 1962 Bollywood film.
- Bees Saal Pehle, a 1972 Bollywood drama film.
- Harvey W. Saal, historian, writer, S.O.G. Behind Enemy Lines 1997
- Saal, a 2013 album by alternative hip hop artist Serengeti.
- Saal, a former name of the mayan ancient city Naranjo which is located in department of Petén, Guatemala nowadays.
Saal is the studio album by American rapper Serengeti. It was released on Graveface Records in 2013. The album is solely produced by Sicker Man. The title comes from the German word for room. "I'd Prefer", a bonus track from the album, was premiered by Chicago Reader.
Usage examples of "saal".
Als du im Saal mit deiner himmlischen Kunst Beethoven zeigst, und seinem Willen nach Mit den zehn Fingern fuehrst der Leute Gunst, Zehn Zungen sagen was der Meister sprach.
Thom was kissing first Saal, then Mada, and patting cheeks as he headed for the door, jerking his head for Mat to follow.
She gestured at the elephant grass and saal trees backing the meadow.