Rugge may refer to:
- Rügge, municipality in Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Robert Rugge (1503-1559), English politician and Member of Parliament
- Jesse Rugge (born 1979), one of the former members of Jesse James Hollywood's gang that helped in the murder of Nicholas Markowitz
- Rugge-Price baronets, a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom created in 1804
- Fabio Rugge (born 1951), Italian academic, rector and public health manager
Usage examples of "rugge".
All that remained was that fleeting moment of involuntary appraisal, that split-second image of dark blond hair, a rugged square jaw and smoldering eyes that penetrated her like a hawk.
Backlit by light from the hallway, his rugged silhouette was at once a comforting sight.