RTÉ is the abbreviation for Raidió Teilifís Éireann, the public broadcasting service of the Republic of Ireland.
RTE may also refer to:
- Radiative transfer equation, a mathematical description of energy transfer
- Real-time enterprise, or on-demand enterprise – a business fulfilling orders immediately
- Réseau de Transport d'Électricité, the French electrical transmission operator
- Round-trip engineering, a software engineering concept
- Station code for Route 128 (Amtrak station) in Massachusetts, USA
- Right of Children to Free and Compulsory Education Act, a 2009 Act in India
- Recognizing textual entailment, in natural language processing.
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, President of Turkey
Usage examples of "rte".
After all,' he looked up with a beatific smile,'the Lady Sinital's Rte demands the finest in workmanship, the subtlest of design perfectly mated with ironic intent.