Remo is an American drum skin company.
Remo may also refer to:
- Remo (film), an upcoming Indian film
- Remo (grape) or Riesling, a German wine grape varietal
- Remo language (Peru), a Panoan language of Brazil and Peru
- Bonda people or Remo, a tribe of people in southwestern Orissa, India
- Bonda language or Remo, a language in India
- Clube do Remo, a Brazilian football club
Remo is an upcoming Indian Tamil-language romantic comedy film written and directed by Bhagyaraj Kannan. The film stars Sivakarthikeyan and Keerthy Suresh in the leading roles.Featuring music composed by Anirudh and cinematography by P. C. Sreeram, the film began production during October 2015, and will be released in October 7, 2016.