The Reda is a river in northern Poland in the Pomeranian Voivodship. It empties into the Bay of Puck, a part of Gdańsk Bay.
The Reda is 45 km long, and drains about 485 square kilometers. It flows within the geographical region of Pobrzeże Kaszubskie; bordering Puszcza Darżlubska (English: Darżlubie Forest, or Darżlubska Wilderness) to the north, and the Tricity Landscape Park (Trójmiejski Park Krajobrazowy) to the south.
Reda may refer to:
- Reda (surname)
- Reda, Poland, a town in Poland
- Reda (river), a river in Poland
- Reda railway station, a railway station in Reda, Poland
- Reza (name), can be spelled Reda
- Reda (fabric mill)
Reda is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Francesco Reda, Italian cyclist
- Gino Reda, sports journalist
- Giovanni Reda, a photographer and filmer of skateboarding
- Jacques Réda, a contemporary French poet
- Julia Reda, a German politician, MEP for the Pirate Party
- Marco Reda, Canadian association football player
Reda (fabric mill)
'''Reda ''' is an Italian wool mill established in 1865 by Carlo Reda. The mill is located in Valle Mosso, in the historic Biella region.