RBI is an acronym for "run batted in", a term used in baseball.
RBI may also refer to:
- Reactive business intelligence
- Radio Berlin International
- Reed Business Information
- Relative bearing indicator
- Reserve Bank of India
- Restaurant Brands International
- Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities
- Risk based inspection
- Ruđer Bošković Institute
n. a run that is the result of the batter's performance; "he had more than 100 rbi last season" [syn: run batted in]
Douglas Harper's Etymology Dictionary
also R.B.I., in baseball, 1947, short for run batted in.