n. (context Islam English) A reference to Muhammad as a special messenger of God.
Rasul can refer to:
Rasul, the Arabic word for "messenger", a kind of prophet.
- Rasul (Universal Sufism)
- Rasul (given name)
- Rasul (surname)
- Rasul, Punjab, a Union Council of Mandi Bahauddin District in Pakistan.
- Rasul v. Bush, a landmark United States Supreme Court decision.
- Rhassoul, a natural mineral clay used in bodily cleansing.
Rasul (also spelled Rasool, Rasoul, or Resul, ) is the Arabic for "messenger, apostle", see Apostle (Islam). It is also masculine given name, it may refer to:
Rasul (also spelled Rasool, Rasoul, or Resul, ) is the Arabic for "messenger, apostle", see Apostle (Islam). As a surname, it may refer to:
- Akhtar Rasool, Pakistani field hockey player
- Muhammad Rasool, Pakistani footballer
- Muhib Rasool, Pakistani volleyball player
- Shafiq Rasul, former Guantanamo Detainee
- Zalmai Rassoul
Usage examples of "rasul".
In November of the same year, Ismail Adil's attention being called off by internal dissension at Bijapur, Albuquerque attacked Rasul Khan, Ismail's deputy at Goa, and the eight thousand men under his command, defeated them, retook the place on December 1, and slew six thousand men, women, and children of the Muhammadans.
They included Osama bin Ladin, a Saudi Arabian who funded the Mujahadeen, was implicated in the Riyadh and Dhahran bombings, and was a close associate of Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman, Ahmed Jibril of the PFLP-GC (who carried out the Pan Am 103 bombing on orders from Teheran), Abdul Rasul Sayyaf, a senior representative of Iranian intelligence, senior Pakistani intelligence officers, and senior commanders of Hamas, HizbAllah, and other groups.