Crossword clues for rares
vb. (en-third-person singular of: rare)
Rareș is a male given name of Romanian origin.
- Peter IV Rareș, prince of Moldavia
- Ilie II Rareş, prince of Moldavia
- Rareș Chintoan, Romanian wrestler
- Rareș Cuzdriorean, Romanian tennis player
- Rareș Dumitrescu, Romanian fencer
- Rareș Enceanu Romanian footballer
- Rareș Mandache Romanian basketball player
- Rareș Soporan, Romanian footballer
- Rareș Vârtic, Romanian footballer
- Petru Rareș, Bistrița-Năsăud, a commune in Bistrița-Năsăud County, Romania
- Rareș, a village in Mărtiniș Commune, Harghita County, Romania
Usage examples of "rares".
It was built between 1532 and 1536, by noblemen under Petru Rares, Stephen the Great's illegitimate son.
Built by King Petru Rares himself, instead of by his nobles, Moldovitsa is larger than Humor, with long lines of stone ramparts rising over the trees in the forest.
In the first chamber, inside marble tombs, were the remains of kings Petru Rares and Bogdan the One-Eyed.
The mundane records, now in jackets claiming that they were rares, he put in the trunk of the car.