Crossword clues for raitt
- "Something to Talk About" Grammy winner, 1991
- Singer with the 5x platinum album "Nick of Time," 1989
- Bonnie in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- John ___, Doris Day's co-star in "The Pajama Game"
- She won three Grammys for her 1989 album "Nick of Time"
- John who starred in Broadway's original "Carousel"
- Bonnie who sang "Nick of Time"
- "Nick of Time" singer Bonnie
Raitt is a surname. Notable people with the name include:
- Bay Raitt ( fl. 1980s-present), United States digital modeler and animator, currently working in New Zealand
- Bonnie Raitt (born 1949), United States musician
- Douglas S. Raitt (d. 1944), Scottish marine biologist
- George Raitt (1880s-?), Scottish athlete in football (played for Huddersfield Town)
- John Raitt (1917–2005), United States actor and singer
- Lisa Raitt, PC, MP (born 1968), Canadian politician, the Conservative Party Member of Parliament for the riding of Halton
- Noel Raitt (born 1943), Australian athlete in Australian-rules football (played for Essendon during the 1960s)