Crossword clues for rae
- "The Facts of Life" actress
- "Diff'rent Strokes" actress
- ___ Strait, east of Canada's King William Island
- "Norma ___" (Sally Field film)
- 1990's Ontario premier Bob ___
- Norma ___, Sally Field Oscar-winning role
- She played Mrs. Garrett on both "Diff'rent Strokes" and "The Facts of Life"
- See 27-Down
- Korean-American author Chang-___ Lee
- Norma ___
- Norma ___, Sally Field role
- 1990's Ontario premier Bob
- Funny Charlotte
- Singer Corinne Bailey ___
- Scottish explorer of the Arctic
- "The Facts of Life" actress Charlotte
- Soul singer Corinne Bailey ___
- English singer Corinne Bailey ___
- Name that's an anagram of 27-Down
- 1971 Tony-winning actress ___ Allen
- John who searched for the Northwest Passage
- 2006 Newbery winner Lynne ___ Perkins
- Scottish doctor/explorer John
- Filmdom's "Norma ___"
- Movie heroine Norma ___ Webster
- Singer Carly ___ Jepsen
- Comical Charlotte
- Pop singer Carly ___ Jepsen
- Carly ___ Jepsen, singer with the 2012 album "Kiss"
- Explorer John
- Singer/songwriter Corinne Bailey ___
- 2011 Grammy winner Corinne Bailey ___
- Actress Issa ___ of "The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl"
- Bob ___, leader of Canada's Liberal Party before Justin Trudeau
- Girl's name that's a homophone for a boy's name
- ___ Sremmurd, hip-hop duo with the 2016 #1 hit "Black Beatles"
- Norma ___ (Sally Field title role)
- Pioneering Arctic explorer John
- Issa of comedy
- _____ Dawn Chong
- Comic Charlotte
- "Norma _____"
- "The Facts of Life" star
- Arctic explorer
- Arctic explorer John
- 1979. film "Norma _____"
- Actress Charlotte
- Actress _____ Dawn Chong
- Arctic traveler John
- See 25-Down
- Actress ___ Dawn Chong
- "Norma ___"
- Charlotte of "The Facts of Life"
- Charlotte of "Diff'rent Strokes"
- Norma Webster's middle name
- Canadian politician Bob
- Canadian pol Bob ___
- Explorer of the Canadian Arctic
- Scottish explorer John
- TV actress Charlotte
- Former Ontario Premier Bob
- Scottish arctic explorer
- "Norma ___" (Field film)
- Arctic explorer John ___
- Union activist Norma ___ Webster
- See 16-Across
- Victoria Island explorer
- Norma ___ (Sally Field role)
- Star of "The Facts of Life"
- Bob ___, first socialist premier of Ontario
- Sally Field's "Norma ___"
- 19th-century Arctic explorer
- Explorer of the Canadian arctic coast
- 1979 film "Norma ___"
- Novelist Melanie ___ Thon
- Charlotte who played Mrs. Garrett on TV
n. 1 (surname Scottish from=nicknames) A variant of Roe. 2 A diminutive of Rachel, often used as a female middle name. 3 A male given name, a rare variant of Ray.
RAE may stand for:
- Russian Expo Arms, international military exhibition
- Radiodifusión Argentina al Exterior, Argentina's shortwave international broadcaster
- RAE Bedford, Royal Aircraft Establishment (Bedford)
- RAE (Ring, Adair & Elwyn) tube, a type of Endotracheal tube used in anaesthesia
- Real Academia Española (Royal Spanish Academy), official overseer of the Spanish language
- Research Assessment Exercise
- Retinol Activity Equivalents, a term referring to vitamin A activity
- Review of Agricultural Economics a journal published by the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association
- Royal Aircraft Establishment, Royal Aircraft Establishment (Farnborough)
- Royal Australian Engineers, army corps
- Arar Domestic Airport, Saudi Arabia, IATA code
- Restore America's Estuaries, Coastal Habitat Restoration non-profit organization
- Régional Compagnie Aérienne Européenne (ICAO code)
- Relative age effect, whereby participation is higher amongst the eldest of an age group
- Rock-afire Explosion
- Robotic Autoeroticism - A term to describe hands-free autoeroticicsm using a hands-free device.
Rae was a racing car constructor. Rae cars competed in one FIA World Championship race - the 1950 Indianapolis 500.
Rae is a unisex given name. It may be a short form of the female name Rachel, which means "ewe" in Hebrew. Rae can also be a variant of Ray. The name Rae may refer to:
Rae (asomtavruli , nuskhuri , mkhedruli რ) is the 19th letter of the three Georgian scripts.
In the system of Georgian numerals it has a value of 100.
Rae commonly represents the alveolar trill , like the pronunciation of in "road".
Usage examples of "rae".
But Rae had lived through the inverted version of Alameda, and the closer she got to the old neighborhood, the tighter she clenched her jaw.
The last thing I wanted back then, Rae, was to get stuck in Alameda by an unplanned pregnancy.
But most of all, Rae had not suffered a single bout of rheumatism since her discharge from Alameda Hospital.
Michael Robert Gregory, and to my long-standing friend and colleague, Fay Rae Lambers, in equal shares, with the provision that one may buy out the other if both parties so desire.
He could hear Rae Lambers taking a shower down the hall, washing off the sweat and dust from the long day spent cleaning the house.
Was fashion diva Rae Lambers outside again in her dowdy nightwear doing midnight repair work?
Beautiful Angela Lambers was undoubtedly full of confusion and sorrow, and must have spent years concealing the darkness inside her as thoroughly as Rae masked the outward signs of her disease.
Then again, I have never met humans as adept as Robert and Rae Lambers, who have achieved remarkable insight and powers during their short lives.
Rae Lambers says it happened to her, that she was cursed, and that no one should even look at the cards!
Porsche, watched poor Peanut rolling in the flood, heard Jack asking if she meant what she said, saw the lizard shooting fire at her, and heard Rae Lambers telling her to get rid of the tarot cards.
Claire called Rae Lambers to let her know what had happened at the cave.
Inside the living room, Marcella offered Rae a dainty dessert plate upon which a rectangular cut of tiramisu had been placed.
Two paramedics the twins, Rae noticed and the emergency room nurse, Sylvia Height, flanked an ambulance gurney.
AFTER SAM LEFT, RAE CALCULATED THAT SHE HAD just enough time for a visit to the ambulance company before meeting him for dinner.
Rae told him about her oxytocin theory and the role she suspected the Hillstar ambulance drivers played.