init. 1 (initialism of quality assurance English) 2 (initialism of w:Question & Answer Question & Answer English) 3 (initialism of Quixotic Agitator English) 4 (label en chemistry) (initialism of lang=en quaternary ammonium)
QA may stand for:
Qatar, ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code
- .qa, the country code top level domain (ccTLD) for Qatar
- Quality assurance, the process or set of processes used to measure and assure the quality of a product
- Quantitative analysis (disambiguation), the application of quantitative techniques such as statistics and stochastics in various areas of data analysis (e.g. finance)
- Qantas, the national airline of Australia
- Question answering, a type of information retrieval
- quantitative analysis (chemistry), the measurements of quantities of substances produced in reactions rather than simply noting the nature of the reactions
- Qualitative inorganic analysis, when shortened to qualitative analysis, can be abbreviated to QA
- Qatar Academy, an International Baccalaureate school in Doha, Qatar
- Qa (Cyrillic), a character used in the Kurdish alphabet
- QA (robot), a two-wheeled balancing telepresence robot developed by Anybots
- QA Ltd, UK based training company
- ATCvet code QAAlimentary tract and metabolism, a section of the Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification System for veterinary medicinal products
- "Qa-1", a form of alloantigen
- Queen Alexandra Hospital, the largest hospital serving the city of Portsmouth
- Aerocaribe, IATA airline code
- MexicanaClick, IATA airline code
- Cimber (airline), IATA airline code
Qa (Ԛ ԛ; italics: Ԛ ԛ) is a letter of the Cyrillic script. Its form is based on the Latin letter Q (Q q). Depending on the font, the uppercase form can look like a reversed Cyrillic letter Р.
Qa is used in the alphabet of the Kurdish language and in the old alphabet of the Abkhaz language. In both it represents the voiceless uvular plosive .
This character appeared in newspapers and articles such as 1955's Кӧрдо.
Usage examples of "qa".
From Ygr and Ib came a thousand years of begettings and chaos and wars of elements, until Qas who was light and Mur who was darkness, persuaded their brother-gods Phan the sun and Thael the earth to part.