Crossword clues for pta
- Fund-raising org.
- School mtg. holder
- Harper Valley grp., in song
- Money-raising grp.
- Bake sale grp.
- Org. in a Jeannie C. Riley song
- Open house org.
- Bake sale org.
- School fund-raising grp.
- Sch. calendar abbr.
- Sch. monitor
- Moms and dads belong to it: Abbr.
- Sch. fair organizer
- Group that usu. meets at a school
- Education-conscious org.
- Bake sale holder, maybe: Abbr.
- Org. addressing class conflict
- Ed supporter
- Sch. supporter
- Org. that usually has a fall start-up meeting
- Child support, briefly
- School open house organizer: Abbr.
- NiГ±a accompanier
- Educational grp.
- Class action grp.?
- Back-to-school night grp.
- Educ. supporter
- Elhi support grp.
- Org. that usually meets in the evening
- Grp. that rarely meets during the summer
- Grp. involved in back-to-school night
- After-hours school org.
- Org. concerned with pupils
- Grp. with the slogan "Every child. One voice"
- Grp. holding after-school events
- Grp. concerned with class struggles?
- Not just a pop group, for short?
- Certain fund drive holder, for short
- Bake sale grp., perhaps
- Org. originally known as the National Congress of Mothers
- Ed promoter
- "Harper Valley ___" (1968 #1 hit)
- Child support, for short?
- Our Children magazine org.
- Education support grp.
- Grp. that meets after school
- Org. involved in an annual open house
- Open-house grp.
- Org. that usually meets in evenings
- School grp.
- Bake sale grp., maybe
- "Harper Valley _____"
- Bake sale org., perhaps
- Concerned citizens' grp.
- School org.
- Sch. grp.
- Grp. throwing an open house
- Local educ. support group
- Student-focused org.
- Local org.
- Mom-and-pop grp.
- Span. coin: Abbr.
- Educ. group
- Mom-and-pop org.?
- 1968 hit "Harper Valley ___"
- Educ. org.
- Open-house org.
- Grp. for Mr. Novak
- School tie?
- Fund-raising grp.
- Sch. group
- Sch. supporters
- Grp. hosting an open house
- Org. looking after kids
- Open school grp.
- Grp. that holds an open house
- Sp. simoleon
- K-12 grp.
- Educ. support group
- Mom-and-pop org.
- Local fund-raising grp.
- Class-conscious grp.
- Kind of meeting
- Kind of meeting at a school
- Child advocacy org.
- School tie
- School advisory grp.
- Sch. org.
- Education grp.
- Natl. Congress of Mothers, today
- "Harper Valley ___"
- Class-conscious org.?
- Bake sale organizer, for short
- Elhi org.
- Former Span. money
- Grp. with students' interests at heart
- ___ meeting
- School carnival planner, perhaps: Abbr.
PTA may refer to:
Usage examples of "pta".
The sum total of civilization there consists of one PTA office, one corycium mine, and a bunch of humanoid natives with the collective IQ of a zucchini.
She may have skipped some PTA meetings, but she was always there for school plays and debates and Little League games.
Whatever their reasons, this is what the government ballyhooed to press and PTA, who trusted the government completely.
Old, discredited Nahas studies are still trotted out by the Drug Enforcement Administration today, and deliberately given to unknowledgeable parents' groups, churches, and PTAs as valid research regarding the evils of pot.
Blaize drawled, "I saw no reason to give away PTA ration supplements when they could perfectly well be used to train the natives.
In subtle, unnoticeable stages, in ways that Russo could never quite recall, Nora had altered in three years of married life from a skinny, suntanned, nineteen-year-old nymphct, pretty and shy, into a talkative, opinionated, intolerant young housewife in a lurex headscarf and rollers, organizer of the local church social club, the La Mirada PTA, and a never-ending ten-ring circus of coffee-and-cake mornings, baby showers, and lectures by white-haired evangelists who stank of tobacco.
She poured two cups and chattered about her garden and a PTA bake sale she was chairing.
Veteran of a hundred PTA fairs and bake sales, chief instigator of the annual fall antiques show on the green, when Cee-Cee Haines talked, people who were too slow to pull an unobtrusive getaway listened.
Beverly was shade trees, and PTA bake sales, and morning papers lying on the porch.
I think he just wanted to see the looks on teachers' faces when both parents show up for the PTA, not to mention the bar or bas mitzvah.
I mean die way you've been rocketing around the Nyota system, bearing false witness, pretending to be something you're not, encouraging breaches of PTA regulations on Angalia, getting involved in all sorts of violence and mixing with very questionable people indeed —.
Ginny walked over, looked into the box, saw an old PTA plaque she'd gotten when Sam was in elementary school, a jewelry box Bill's mother had given her that she'd never liked, a folded red-and-white-checkered tablecloth.
At least these people wouldn't be staring at him all the time, waiting for him to go off the deep end, and whispering about him at PTA meetings.
A shower of flimsy blue hardcopies fluttered down over Blaize in a gentle, rustling rain of reports and accounting figures and PTA instructions.
PTA is a generic term that telecom businessmen slap, like a yellow stickynote, onto what ever government department handles these matters in whatever country they happen to be visiting this week.