PSAC is an acronym that can represent:
- Pennsylvania State Athletic Conference, a college sports conference in the United States
- President's Science Advisory Committee, an advising body to the U.S. President from Truman to Nixon
- Public Service Alliance of Canada, a Canadian labour union
- Pugets Sound Agricultural Company, a subsidiary of the Hudson's Bay Company
- Plan for Software Aspects of Certification, an expected output of the software engineering planning process when developing software to be used on airborne systems. Such software is developed according to the DO-178 standard, "Software Considerations in Airborne Systems and Equipment Certification". The U.S. Federal Aviation Administration employs DO-178 when certifying such airborne system software and a PSAC is one deliverable by the software vendor to the FAA as part of that certification process.