PCE may stand for:
In business and ' economics':
- Personal consumption expenditure (or "Private consumption expenditure")
- Personal consumption expenditures price index
- Parents for Choice in Education
- Parliamentary Commissioner for the Environment, New Zealand government agency
- Parti Communautaire Européen, a political party in Belgium
- Partido Comunista de España, the Communist Party of Spain
- Partido Comunista del Ecuador, the Communist Party of Ecuador
- Power cost equalization, a state subsidy in Alaska
- Tetrachloroethylene (perchloroethylene).
- Partial chemical equilibrium.
- Pro-opiomelanocortin converting enzyme, anzyme
- Power conditioning equipment
- Pyrometric cone equivalent
- Process control engineering
- Aplicação da Medidata
- Prenatal cocaine exposure, exposure of a fetus to cocaine when a pregnant woman uses the drug
- Eticyclidine, a dissociative anesthetic drug.
- Physical Capability Assessment
- Path computation element, a network element used for pathfinding
- Private Character Editor, a Microsoft Windows component
- Post-completion errors, a class of errors in human-computer interaction
- Principle of computational equivalence, a concept developed by Stephen Wolfram published in the book A New Kind of Science
- PC Engine, a video game console.
- Patrol Craft Escort, a US Navy hull classification symbol
- In the Royal Navy means, Passed Command Examinations
In other fields:
- Professional continuing education, a type of adult education
- Passenger car equivalent, a measure of traffic flow
- Partial Compliance Evaluation, a procedure used by the US Environmental Protection Agency
- Padmanava College of Engineering, Rourkela, an engineering college located in Rourkela in Orissa state of India, and affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology.
- Parshvanath College of Engineering, an engineering college located in Thane (West) in Maharashtra state of India, and affiliated to the University of Mumbai.